✨HONEY BUTTER IS AVAILABLE ON AUDIOBOOK! ✨
It releases on December 2nd, just in time for Christmas! Available on Amazon, Audible and iTunes. Click this link to preorder!
And in the meantime… How about a sneak peek at the first chapter…?
What is it like to record an audiobook?✨🌻
- If you do not have water with you, your throat will die.
- When the characters are shouting you can’t actually shout or your microphone will die. You have to speak loudly and put the emotion into emphasis rather than volume.
- No. Keeping character voices consistent is not easy. I cannot tell you how many times I have to restart a passage after accidentally using Jamie’s voice when Erica was speaking.
- You can’t move or background noise will invade your audio with its weapons of destruction. ⚔️ I usually move a lot when I talk, so this was hard.
- You have to record a few passages at a time, one-page max, then save the audio and start on the next one.
- You may cry and have to start over sometimes. Wait, just me? Okay than.😉For every person who has told me Honey Butter made them cry, I have probably cried twenty times over it. I’m never going to get over this book.😭